Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Twinkle Toes!



New shoes!!! It is a rare find for me. I hardly ever find shoes I like. But I really like these. And they're comfortable. Double yeah! What do you think?

No luck at the yarn store yesterday. I was looking for yarn for this sweater, the Venus, which I told you about yesterday. But nothing. All the bulky yarn is wool and I don't want wool because I live in ALABAMA, the land of hot. So I will look online, I think. I'll let you know how that goes.
And here is me wearing my sweater-tank yesterday. Bill said it looked like I was wearing a basketball jersey, so I took it off mid-day. I didn't think it looked that bad, but I know that my sense of style isn't what it once was. The sweater is very warm though, perfect for an Alabamian mid-winter day. It will be in the bottom drawer from now on.
So, any thoughts on that spring trip to the Heart of Dixie?

No comments: