Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Number ONE

Well, here I am trying to do my first post. how exciting. So I am trying to think of news...

Oh yes, Sophie got adopted! A very nice lady with 3 cats and a huge yard adopted her. I was kind of sad, but she will be very happy in her new home.




I was going to put a picture of Sophie b/c I know you never saw her, but I couldn't find one so I put one of Porter instead. I don't know if you've seen a picture of him, either.



In more crafty news, I have feverishly been making containers... felted bowls, felted boxes, not-so-felted boxes, and I even put my new crocheting skills to use making a box out of string. Very cute. I am going to send you one, along with other things when I get a chance. I also made a tank top from this pattern ( http://alison.knitsmiths.us/pattern_spring_fling.html). But the straps weren't long enough, so I shall have to rip them out and do-over. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: