Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Snowstorm and Sunny Skies

The weekend before the start of the semeter brought 6 inches of blizzard and as much as I love the make-over it has given the city, it really makes it difficult to get places that take more than an hour to walk or bus to, for example, Julia and Tessa's house. Frustrating.

But even so, the sun has been shining since it stopped snowing and sunshine IS something I've needed. Anyway not much time before the semester starts actually swingin so I've got a lot of reading, knitting, and sewing to do. My project list goes something like this: ...several coin purses ... one hat ... two sets of leg warmers ... one painting ... several head bands ... line my felted bag ... and finish the felted bag for sarah!

What I did finish were two needle holders which were pretty easy. I sent one to Mom and she liked it I think. And, I made an apron out of the scrap material to make cooking dinner fun!

No comments: