Monday, January 22, 2007

Things Found

You are absolutely right, you are crazy. But then I have always thought that. I can hardly get myself to take the dogs for a walk once a day. But run around a track in a gym? No way. Ah, but science fields are way more demanding than all the others, in my opinion of course. I always had class all day, every day, while the majority of my friends had at least Friday off completely, if not Monday too. No fair indeed, by hopefully all the work will pay off, or at the least you'll be smarter than them...
So, looky what I found at the bottom of my tea
box this morning... Its vanilla-coconutty deliciousness was lovely. I enjoyed it throughly while folding laundry early this morning. And I have you to thank for that (the tea, not the laundry).


And another found item: I found this chair on the side of the road this weekend, waiting for the trash. A perfectly good chair, all I had to do was recover the seat, which consisted of stapling a piece of fabric to it. Love it. I wish there was another one! Its perfect for right by the front door as a place to throw my purse and keys when I come in. And of course, to hang my knitting bag on, when I'm not knitting.And if I ever get my sewing machine to agree with me, I will be sewing. So there is fabric, not so much found as it was purchased, but on clearance...The bright orange and yellow flowered fabric along with the rust colored fabric is going to be an apron and the tan/white fabric will likely be a halter top. Hancock Fabric had patterns for $2, so I bought a few... I'm not sure what I will do with the blue flowered fabric, but it was cheap and I thought it was cute. Maybe a pillow?

And lastly, the tank top I finished. I may never wear it, but it is the first piece of clothing I knitted, so its kind of exciting!


No comments: