Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Knitting Overload

Okay, I'm getting a little over excited. I have too many projects I want to do. I want sweaters. but I want instant gratification. my patience is waning. i want to make this sweater. Here is another view. I also want to make a Sizzle. Gorgeous, no? A similar sweater that I like is here. I want that one too. Let's see... I also like the adorable skirt and the cardigan in Knit 2 Together. I bought the book this weekend. There are a ton of fabuouls projects in it. I also like this t-shirt and the Karalund from this book (scroll down). I am also in the process of a sweater for Bill. It will take forever, I know. Oh yeah, and now that I've got my sewing machine up and running, I want to make this.
So I am off to the yarn store. I must buy yarn for some incredible project. I'll keep you posted.
PS. I'm wearing the tank top I made. its okay.

No comments: