Sunday, January 21, 2007

Family pictures


I do love that we finally got around to taking a family roommate picture, and since i have no adorable pups to share with you this is what you get....

Not lot of news but I am going snowshoeing next weekend with Environment House which I am excited about because it gives me an excuse to like the snow.

Other than that, it never ceases to amaze me that everyone I talk to seems to have have multiple days of the week where they have only one or two classes, or even days off....My easiest day has two classes, and from there it jumps right on up. I think that in keeping with my normal tradition of setting my goals way too high at the beginning of the semester and slowly but surely lowering them until just below the limits of sanity, I will drop my phy ed class, conditioning. And create an elaborate work out plan that I can freely ignore without any threat to my gpa. Really, I was crazy to even think I would get up at 8am twice a week to go run laps in a field house gym.

No comments: