Monday, January 29, 2007

Conundrum

Here is a picture of how far I am on the entrelac scarf. I'll send you the directions whenever I get around to sending you the rest of the stuff I have been intending to send you for about a month now... The scarf is coming along quite nicely, but I am starting to wish it was finished. I have been working on it incessently for weeks now. Its my only project. Except for the quilt for Bill. I finally brought my sewing machine back yesterday and upgraded to a nicer model. It works much better and I am ready to have a sew-a-thon so that I can get the quilt done by V Day.





Now, about your conundrum. It seems to me that you are leaning towards just staying in MN. I think it would probably be the best career decision... what with your new job and everything. Stuff like that always has the potential to lead to bigger and better things, especially if publications are involved. Let me think some more though. I do think that either way, you should probably take a trip to the dirty south this spring so we can hang out. Looks like Mom & Dad are backing out and aren't coming anymore. Something about having to work....





Hope you're enjoying your below-zero weather up there. Bill is keeping me up to date on your weather situation & boy am I glad I am in Alabama. Its cold here, too, though. Like, 25 degrees. It got down to 14 last night. Thats darn cold for here! If only it would snow.





I'm off to the post office to mail 2 reserach proposals I have been working on all last week and this weekend. Wish me luck!



But the boys wanted to tell you they're ready for you to take them on their walk:













No comments: