Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Last Week of Summer

I finished the blanket! It looks really good. Its really warm because I used some wool yarn, and it has a really nice texture from the wool vs. acrylic yarn, too. Plus it's really big. I think it turned out really well. I gave it to Brian last night and he was pretty excited about it, too.


Plus, I got to see my sister last weekend!!

Oh, and I got my hair cut again. It looks a lot better, much less soccer-mom. It's basically just a lot shorter in the back and not so froofy. I'll put a photo up when I get one.


2 comments:

Jamie said...

The blanket turned out great. It's beautiful. looks like you guys had a great visit.

Jill said...

I love the blanket - I hope Brian appreciates it because it turned out fantastic. What a way to use up leftovers!