Sunday, September 2, 2007

'Sconnie

Our trip to Wisconsin was fantastic - we left the 105+ temperatures behind in Huntsville and arrived in Wisconsin to temps in the 70's. That is my kind of weather! Unfortunately, it was a little to cold to do any swimming, but we still spent lots of time near the water - taking the dogs to the beach, lots of fishing, canoeing, and just general lounging by the lake. I thoroughly enjoyed the week. I didn't catch a single fish, despite lots of casting, but Bill caught a musky, a small mouth and two northern pike, so he did fairly well. I think we were all hoping for the BIG FISH, but he just wasn't hungry...


I think my dad liked the socks I made for him for his birthday - they were one of my secret projects. Just a basic K2P2 rib in Trekking XXL yarn.


If you want to see more pictures from our trip, I've uploaded some to my Flickr account.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Jill,
I loved the wisconsin pics. It looks like you guys had a great time. The pictures of the two of you always make me a little sad, because I miss you guys, but I'm glad that you are doing well. Looks like my idea of a great vacation!