Saturday, August 4, 2007

Sockapalooza Send Off


I sent out my Sock Pal's socks today, along with a couple other goodies - a little tote bag for her sock knitting that I made and some chocolate. I really liked how these socks turned out; I just hope she likes the sock. I am still a little worried that they won't fit... but I guess there's nothing I can do now. I sent the left over yarn in the package in case she wants to make them longer.
The details:
Pattern: Go With the Flow by Evelyn Clark (from Favorite Socks)
Yarn: Koigu KPPPM

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Love your socks--the colors are gorgeous. And Scharffenberger--delicious.

Anonymous said...

I love those socks. Wanna send them to me? :)

Meredith said...

Hi Jill! I just this minute received my sock package from you. They are beautiful!! Very New England fall colors. Thank you so much! I love the bag you made and can't wait to dig into the chocolate.