Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Blanket Update


Yay for spending hours and hours of every day working on this blanket instead of studying for the GRE.... It's coming along well. I'm almost done with the squares, about halfway done sewing them all together, and I got some rust colored yarn to use for the border.

Have fun in Chicago... The only thing I can suggest is if you see a little man running around the streets with an ice cream cart selling little popsicles, BUY ONE, they're delicious like nothing you've ever tasted. I'd suggest mango. They are made with real fruit and milk and delicious.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the blanket.....so freeform! The fella should like it......
Good luck finishing up...I know how tough it can be knitting a blanket in the summer!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.