Monday, March 19, 2007

We're Back!



Molly drove all the way back on Saturday, so I had lots of knitting time in the car... I've got the lace and eyelet finished my first panel. I mis-read the pattern - I didn't realize that the lace was suppposed to be done in a larger size needle than the stockinette part, so it is all going to be done in the same size needle. I hope that it still looks okay.



We had a nice time on our little road trip. Gulf Shores turned out to be not what we were expecting. There wasn't anything to do except sit on the beach,and it was cold and dogs weren't allowed on any of the beaches, so we decided not to stay. So we went to New Orleans instead. Neither of us had been there either, and we had fun just walking around and exploring. It is a very pretty city. Yesterday we went back to Nashville and I dropped Molly off at the airport early this morning. And now its back to work...

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh, New Orleans looks so fun. We've wanted to go for years. Did you have a benignet? I've heard they're the best in N.O. Your skirt looks good; I can't get a good picture of mine showing the detail. I'm hoping to have the lace done by the end of the week, just because it takes more attention. I can do plain ol' stockinette anytime/anywhere. Have fun getting back to work.