Thursday, March 1, 2007

Knitting again!


So I finally finished this felted bag I've been working on for my friend Sarah... Since Christmas. It actually felted really well with two washes in the coin operated ones in my building, and the bag is kind of hairy from the kind of yarn, Reynolds Lite-Lopi. I put one of the buttons on it that you gave to me for Christmas Jill, I think it looks really good!

And, we had a SNOW DAY today! The University shut down completely today at 2:30 because of the blizzard we've been getting for two days. The branches outside my window are so heavy, and it's supposed to keep up all night... I definitely had a snowball fight today, tomorrow's Friday, and Saturday I'm going cross-country skiing so at least I have a reason to like the snow now!

2 comments:

Jill said...

That is so cute! I really love it - I think I like it better than the first one. I bet Sarah will love it, it looks like here style. Did you sew all the squares together?
See you soon!

Molly said...

Yeah, I sewed all the squares together, and I put a lining on the inside just on the bottom part of the bag, but not on the other side of the flap. The stiching is not perfect, but I think it (hopefully) gives it character and the lining will make it last longer hopefully too.