Monday, March 19, 2007

Three panels down, three more to go!


Hi girls.
Hope your weekend/week together was nice. We got a late-season snowstorm Friday which dropped ~7-8 inches of snow. It was beautiful. Because of this, we stayed close to home this weekend and packed (a little) for our upcoming trip. I mostly did a lot of knitting. I knit on the skirt Friday, and a hat for a friend on Saturday. Sunday we met Kane's family for dinner near Cumberland, MD for his birthday which is tomorrow.
I'll post more pictures of the skirt as I have them and will post a pic of the hat that was such a pain. I followed the pattern to the letter, did my decreases at 4" and it was entirely too short. It's for a friend we go skiing with every year. Last year in Telluride he asked if I could knit him a hat "sometime". Just so happens that sometime was 1 week before this year's trip to Park City!
Anyway, Molly hope your trip home is safe.



Kane's family after his birthday dinner. From left: Jessie (Carrie's girlfriend), Carrie (Kane's sister), me, Kane, and his parents.

Hope you have a good week! ~Jamie

No comments: