Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Two down and I'm ready!



I am really impressed. You got a lot done in one night, and it looks really nice! I can't wait to get started on mine - I've only got the first four knit rows done right now. However, I finished my socks last night and they look fabulous! I hope some sock weather turns up one of these days so I can wear them. And I finished my honeymoon cami, but it is too short. I have a rather long torso & I added an extra half inch, but that wasn't enough. So I am going to rip out the bodice and add another inch to the body. But first I am going to wear it at the beach and then rip and redo.
We are leaving tomorrow morning and we probably won't post while we're gone. But, you never know... Knit lots while we're gone & we'll try to do the same!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Wow! Those socks look great. What pattern did you use? I have some similar weight yarn, and I love the ribbing. They look really comfy.
Have fun at the beach...I'll be knitting!