Sunday, December 2, 2007

SNOW!!

Here is my end of the week update... First, 6 inches of snow! It makes things sooo difficult, especially getting places....I really hate winter, even if it is "pretty."


The street in front of my house


Then, a sweater update....so close...


Next, knit out of necessity: a neck warmer for biking that goes halfway up my head. Only problem, is it is a wee bit tight. When i take it off my head, I've always got a moment of panic (see photo) when I don't think it's going to come off at all. But it does, and it does the job.




Next is a black tank top that I had gotten bleach right on the boob and it turned red. I found some bleach in my house and decided to continue the pattern throughout... and here's how it turned out. Pretty cool, huh? Just like in the stores....

1 comment:

Jill said...

That neck cowl is too funny. I was thinking about making one of those for myself.