Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Another Knit Along!

Merry Christmas, Jamie! We hope you had a wonderful, snowy Christmas. Ours was wonderful, but not nearly snowy enough (in my opinion, anyway).

We were talking about doing another knit-along and wanted to see if you are interested in joining...

This time we want to make a sweater, the Tree Jacket, from Zephyr Style. Its not a jacket at all, its a really cute top-down sweater knit with worsted weight yarn. I already have yarn at home that I am planning on using... either a brown tweed that I just got or else dark red Cascade 220... I'm not sure yet.
It should be a fun sweater, and fairly easy. We hope you'll join us... the last knit along was really fun!

We're planning a big photo shoot today with all of our Christmas knits, so be ready for lots of pictures 'here soon'.

Jill & Molly.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm so up for KAL II. I have this great natural colored yarn that I think will work....but I might dye it! Excitement!