Saturday, December 15, 2007

Keeping People's Dishes Clean Since December '07

I absolutely cannot believe that it is the middle of December already. The weather here has finally cooled down a bit, but it still doesn't feel like winter. I have been working on finishing up my Christmas gifts, so there isn't much to post because they're SECRETS! However, I made a couple dishcloths to add to gifts. I love these things... they are the best dishcloths ever. I found a bag of kitchen cotton at the thrift store a while back, so I have lots of colors to choose from when I make these.

Last Thursday at knitting, Cheryl gave us all awesome Christmas presents. She dyes yarn & she dyed each of us our own special colorway. She had written words to describe us on little tags that she read aloud and we had to guess who she was describing. It was so sweet, and I love my colorway - its so me! However, she did forget to write 'bossy' on my tag...

3 comments:

Molly said...

why are you bossy?

Jill said...

oh, you know I am. i like to have my way...

Molly said...

Don't tell me what to think of you!