Friday, December 7, 2007

Happy Friday!

Its finally Friday! Its been a long week, ya'll. I finally got my paper finished, and I am on my way to getting published. YEA! I have had a great week, actually... lots of progress made. I have a new found love for my apartment and in particular, my bed. I have taken to waking up, letting Frazier out, peeing, making some coffee, and crawling back in bed with my computer. It has proven to be a very productive format for me... lots of squishy pillows, flannel sheets, fluffy down comforter... and the lack of internet really does wonders for my work ethic!

Rachel & Matt are getting married in January and I have started making a blanket for their wedding gift... I am crocheting it. Crocheting is so much faster than knitting, let me tell you! It is going to be made up of a bunch of crocheted squares that I will then sew together for blanket. I had a bunch of Mission Falls 1824 Wool in a variety of colors that are working perfect. I think this is going to be hard to give away. I am excited about the wedding - I think it will be lots of fun. I am going with Michelle & Joel and Lisa & Federico. No date for me because I didn't get an invite for a guest, but my friend Cheryl has hooked me up with this to-die-for gorgeous black vintage dress that I'm going to wear. I should be able to snag a groomsman with that, don't you think?

This weekend the knitting club girls & I are sponsoring a Gingerbread House Making Party. It has turned into a big thing - I think there are going to be sixteen people there! Who knew so many people got excited about making gingerbread houses? I'll take lots of pictures to show you next week.

Have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

Molly said...

That is gorgeous! Did you really just have that yarn laying around? its really pretty !