Thursday, February 1, 2007

Check this out!




Snow! I woke up to snow in the yard this morning, and its almost 11am, and there is still snow on the ground... I was so so so excited, and so was Frazier (he LOVES snow), but it is really wet and slushy, so no snow angels or snowmen. :( I wish I would have been up when it was actually snowing, because that is my favorite part, but it was in the middle of the night and I was asleep.


So, I got some yarn for the Venus sweater. It looks really purple in this picture, but its more pinky-purply. I was kind of hoping for a steel grey color, but I had a hard time finding yarn, so I couldn't be too picky. It was either this or bright pink. It is actually a really similar to the color of the one on the model. Its 100% wool, which I didn't want, but it is really light and soft, so I hope it makes for a good sweater. I worked on it quite a bit last night, I think it will be fast - I'm using size 15s.

P.S. Love your scarf. Very retroesque. Can't wait to see the finished product.

No comments: