Sunday, February 25, 2007

Another Thing To Be Jealous Of...

SPRING IS HERE!!! Well, in Alabama, at least... Its been blue skies, shining sun, birds singing, sweet breezes blowing, and flowers growing!













And since the weather's, been nice, Ive been able to spend lots of time outdoors with the pups... Frazier's current favorite toy is a frisbee that he chewed the center out of. He loves it so much, he remembers where he leaves it everytime he has to come inside. As soon as he is out the door, he goes straight for it (And we all know that he can't see...)








He loves it so much he shakes it so hard that he has to spin in circles to accomodate for the force at which he shakes.








And when he's tired, he likes to wear it around his head, as a sort of frisbee crown.








And now you're probably wondering what Porter has been up to, right? Well, let me tell you. Remember that lovely quilt I made for Bill. Take a looky at it since Porter got to spend some time with it:


I will admit, I cried. I guess I can patch it up, but it will be really noticable & icky looking. I guess thats what you have to deal with when you have dogs, but couldn't he have chewed something less valuable?



Not to leave on a sour note, here is one last picture. The start of my sock. This yarn is incredible! I love it, thank you so much, Jamie. It is going to make the neatest socks around!





No comments: