Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I can see!

So I did get some new glasses which I wont think about how much I spent on them (hey, I needed them, my other ones have been broken and fallen off my face for like three years now) so I sent mom and dad a picture of me and I'll share it with you, too... and now if you ever see me on the street you'll know who I am, Jaime :)

I can't wait for spring break, either. The week before, I have two tests and I know I'm going to need it bad. I can't wait for sunshine and warmth and big, open water!!!! YES I want to camp!!! And YES I want a convertable too.... just in case the opportunity arises......

ps check out how WHITE I am... uuugh.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Love the glasses. It's funny how much you look like Jill, but at the same time, you have different features, like your blue eyes!
I'm very white too, but I've decided to bring white back in style (I have little style, so it's a start). At least you won't have wrinkles =)!
I'll hopefully get to post some pics this weekend.

Jill said...

I'm white too. I had a dream last night that I was sunbathing. Weird.

Love the glasses. I need new ones too. No money, though.