Wednesday, February 21, 2007


So here are the reasons I am jealous of you:

1. that quilt is beautiful
2. The sweater is actually beautiful too but I can see how it might look funny on. You should show a picture of it on you.
3. You seem to have a ton of time on your hands to do these types of things. I don't even know if I'll have a chance to finish my simple little scarf before spring rolls around!

But today it was 40 degrees although its supposed to get cold again, at least cooler. I don't know if I can handle it if it gets below zero for any extended period of time, though. Time is flying by because I have so much to do!!!!!! I am a champion procrastinator, I realized. Ok this is just another effort in that, so back to physics. (I hate physics)

oh, and only like two weeks til I'm coming there!!

(the picture is where I was last year this time... for your viewing pleasure, since any pictures of my life recently wouldn't be too exciting)

1 comment:

Jill said...

MOl,
I think I have just become a speed knitter. I don't really knit that much. Well, okay, I guess I do. I knit for about an hour every night. And then on Sunday I knit pretty much all day. thats when I finished the sweater. But I felt all icky and weird afterward. Like when you sleep all day and then when you finally get up, you feel all nasty. I wouldn't recommend it.
But thanks for the compliments on the quilt. I worked really hard on it and I am happy with how it turned out. I told Bill that i want it back if we ever break up.
And I am super pumped about our trip. Do you want to camp? I am having dreams about camping on the beach. I havn't done that since Australia. And I am also having daydreams about us driving along the coast in a convertible, wind in our hair. I'm not sure on the probablility of that happening...