Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Craft-o-rama 2008





I had a great weekend... I was in Chattanooga late last week for a conference and I stayed for the weekend to meet up with my knitting/crafting girls from Huntsville for Craftorama 2008. We had been planning Craftorama 2008 for some time before I even left Huntsville, but the timing just never seemed to work out. So when I found out that I would be going to Chattanooga for this conference, I inquired if they were interested in finally getting together for Craftorama 2008. And everyone was in!

We actually did quite a bit of crafting, even though some of us were a little skeptical as to whether that would happen or not. We did lots of eating, lots of gossiping, there was lots of baby talk (with two preggos along), lots of walking (despite the two preggos), shopping, more eating, more crafting, etc., etc., etc. All in all, we had a fantastic time and we're already making plans for Craftorama 2009 - in British Columbia?
In proper Craftorama spirit, I (1) brought knitted clothing along to wear:
and (2) sprint-knitted to finish the baby sweater for Jana's baby:
More about both of those in another post!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks like you girls had fun....love the new do!

Talk to you soon.

Michelle said...

Hey, I hope you don't mind but I borrowed a few pictures for our blog. Thanks :) Hope you're doing well!