Friday, July 25, 2008

Another baby sweater...

Pattern: Baby Baseball Tee
Yarn: Bernat Cajun Cotton (from the thrift store!)
Needles: US 5
Start: July 12, 2008
Finish: July 19, 2008

This one was for one of my Huntsville knitting club girl's baby. Shes due in October, not August as I thought. Oops. Its hard to keep track of all the due dates! Anyway, its another winner! How can baby stuff not be winners, though? Its all so cute! It was an easy knit and super fast. The pattern is for mittens that attach to the sweater too, but since the baby will be living in Alabama, mittens won't be necessary too often. Plus, I knit this in a cotton yarn, so it is more of a spring/fall garment than a winter one. Jana and Adam thought that it looked like one of those hippie ponchos that are usually all kinds of crazy colors. I agree. They both thought it was adorable and so do I! Yay for babies!

On another note, while at Craftorama 2008, I put some straps on my Lelah tank top. I used some linen fabric I had laying around, made some thick-ish straps and sewed them into the elastic at the top of the tank top. I really like how it looks - much nice than before- and I know I will wear it a lot more with the straps.

1 comment:

Molly said...

like your hair cut!!
the shirt is cute too. but i really like your hair!