Monday, May 26, 2008

The last of the fingerless mitts.


This is the last of the fingerless mitts, I swear. I'm sick of them. But I had to finish the pair that I started. I'm giving these to my friend Sarah for her birthday.
p.s. I didn't think this pattern was simple. The pattern didn't tell you (RS) every time (it would have been helpful) and wasn't really consistent with it's directions. boo. I think these two turned out different sizes, because I screwed the first one up. But I was sick of them so I didn't have the energy to go back and figure out how to make them exactly the same.

I used this wool yarn that I got for cheap a long time ago and I didn't do a swatch so I don't know the gauge, but these turned out a LOT bigger and thicker than the ones Jill made for me....

1 comment:

Jill said...

sweet, but you should try making something else now:)