Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Hello from Nevada!


A picture from our hike to Mt. Ellis on the West shore of Lake Tahoe. The picture is of the South Shore with Heavenly peak in the background.
We've been trying to enjoy all of the outdoor splendor that this area has to offer. We've done several road bike rides, one mountain bike ride (which did not go well for me, over the handlebars....on a part of the ride that was VERY easy....I'm just really bad). We've gone on one hike and been to the beach at the Lake:

The funny thing is the beach looks just like the ocean, at first. Then you look up in front of you at the mountains and the evergreens. AND THEN....you get in the freezing cold water (I prefer the term refreshing).

And finally, a pathetic knitting picture....I tried several without the kittens, but no luck. I've started the second half of the skirt, but here's the front (it's been finished for a while now, but I haven't had time to post).

Hope you both are doing well. I'm excited for your visit, Jill. Molly, you are welcome anytime. Hugs, Jamie

1 comment:

Jill said...

Lake Tahoe looks amazing - I can't wait to see it! It looks like you're having a good time exploring the area.
Your skirt looks lovely, too!