Monday, February 4, 2008

Back on the Knitting Wagon



Pattern: Baby Yoda

Yarn: Plymouth Jeannee

Needle: US 7
This little sweater is for my friend's new baby. He was born one week ago today and I am sure he is anxiously awaiting his hand-knit sweater! This took me way too long... it was a kind of boring knit & I couldn't get motivated to finish it. However, the baby wasn't due until February 12, so I thought I had a bit more time! Now I can't decide if I like the turtle on it or not. I made the turtle out of felt, thinking that the sweater need a little 'something', but now I'm not sure. What do you think?

I also finished this cowl thinger last night, I am thinking I might send it to someone special for Valentine's Day. I just have to figure out who that someone special is....

Pattern: Razorshell Neckwarmer

Yarn: Tahki Cotton Classic (found at the thrift store!)

Needle: US 6

Started: 2/2/08

Finished: 2/3/08

And in other news:
I have finally started my KAL II sweater... I've got two rows completed!

3 comments:

Molly said...

always, always always just one step ahead of me. damnit.

i just "queued" the razor cowl yesterday.

Molly said...

i like the turtle a lot. You should use some contrasting thread to put it on there though

Jamie said...

I like the turtle too. He's real sweet.
We're making turtles in pottery class now. My turtle was a special-needs turtle, but I love him anyways....