Thursday, September 18, 2008

Itty Bitty Sweater

Just completed baby sweater for my friend Jennifer who is having a baby at the end of October. The yarn is pompom from Filatura Di Crosa. Man, it's a huge pain to work with because all those little pompoms get stuck on the wrong side of the work. Quick knit otherwise.
Two of my other friends and I had a shower for the mom to be last weekend in WV. It was nice to visit with my girlfriends and my family. Only 2 more weeks until the road trip to come visit you girls. I'm very excited....but under no circumstance am I to buy anymore than $25 worth of yarn at the festival. I'm counting on the two of you....

3 comments:

Jill said...

Ha! no more than $25... you're dreaming! I do not condone that kind of behavior, Jamie. :)

Jamie said...

ok, how bout $50? Is that more realistic?

Molly said...

This is cute!
I will help you resist, Jamie, for I have an even more modest spending limit.... But I can't wait til then!