Thursday, September 11, 2008

distracted

Summer makes me distracted. I have started a number of things this summer only to get distracted away from them. For example, this gorgeous scarf that I started when I was out west and haven't picked up since:

Lace Ribbon Scarf
Knitty Spring 2008
southwest trading company's soysilk
Hopefully as fall rolls in I will pick this scarf back up, as well as the herringbone clutch that I started last spring.

And hopefully, as fall rolls in I will be wearing a cute skirt that I have been working on. It looks a little tight but I swear, I tried it on when it was only a few inches long and it fit. I swear. That's what I keep telling myself when I look at my butt compared to the area inside of this skirt's rounds. It is not from a pattern, but it is similar to a couple patterns, including the flirty skirt, and Tina's Skirt because the body of it is in the same butterfly stitch. The bottom of mine is going to be a band of green... can you imagine it?
Also-- I am using the yarn that I thrifted back in mpls for $2.50!!

No comments: