Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Three things

First off, Happy Belated Birthday, Jamie! I didn't forget, I just got lazy... I hope you had a fabulous day Sunday!

Second, Molly has arrived! Along with 13 of her boxes, which were piled in my front yard yesterday when I got home... Third, the current knitting situation:

Two nearly finished projects, the first the the Lace Surplice Top I have been working on for a few weeks now. I have finished the back and about three repeats of the lace on the front finished. And they I got bored with it and picked up an old project... The Skating Sweater from Twinkle's Big City Knits. I stared this last February but was only about three inches into it before it got cast aside. It is made with super bulky yarn (Rowan Biggie) and size US 17 needles, so it is going super fast. I should be finished in the next couple days if, Molly allows me any time for knitting. I hear we're going furniture shopping tonight...





1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm old now.