Friday, August 1, 2008

Copy Cat Crimes

First, I couldn't resist making the clafoutis, and I didn't regret it either. It was delicious. Thanks, Jill! It is the perfect summer dish, not too sweet but very fruity. I used peaches, Blueberries, and raspberries. Yum! I made it for my friends Chris and Will, and we ate it with some wine which was a really good summery wine, too (I asked the guy at the store, I don't know about these things). I'd recommend it: moscato d'asti is the kind, and the brand we got was Bricco Riella. Its really light and citrusy, with a little bubble to it. Yum. You can see my guests waiting to get their hands on it in the background :)
In other news I found some yarn in my colors at a thrift store I stopped in on my way home the other day. All this for $2.35! Not a bad find!

2 comments:

Jill said...

wachya gonna make with that yarn. love the colors.

nwick said...

Me too! They look like you.