Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Package!

Remember last summer when I made socks for the sockapalooza exchange? Well, I got a package in the mail yesterday from my sock savior, Jaimi. The socks are gorgeous - I absolutely love them and they fit perfectly. And even though I knew who my sock savior was because she had been emailing me, I resisted checking out her blog, so they were a complete suprise (I love suprises!). She sent me an awesome package with two balls of the new Kaffe Fasset Regia sock yarn, hot tea, a really cute little stitch marker, post it notes, and a dish cloth in my favorite Peaches 'n Cream color (how did she know?).

The pattern she used is from More Sensational Knitted Socks, and she said she messed up the pattern and decided to just go with it. Looks fabulous to me. The yarn is Fearless Fibers Superwash Merino and feels absolutely lovely. The socks even have a picot edging, something I love the look of but haven't attempted myself yet. I am wearing them today and having a wonderful day! Thanks so much, Jaimi!