Saturday, November 24, 2007

My first sweater....


The pic I've been waiting to post for a long time. It's the Venus pattern by Kate Jackson, with some kind of Noro yarn that has been discontinued. I casted on more stitches for the arms because the gauge was way off and I didn't want short sleeves. It's pretty soft, the yarn has some bunny fur in it. I hope it doesn't look like a Cosby sweater.

It looks like you guys had a nice Thanksgiving day. We did too. We had some new friends over to eat, drink wine and talk. It wasn't the same as having family, but still very nice.

The sweater was completed last night during the annual viewing event of ASPEN EXTREME. We're definitely ready to ski now. Heavenly is blowing snow right now and we're thinking a snowstorm is on the way (possibly) Monday/Tuesday.

Hope you girls are awesome. Hugs!

2 comments:

Jill said...

It looks really nice! I love the colors & I don't think it looks like a Cosby sweater at all. Nice work!

Molly said...

Love it!