Thursday, October 25, 2007

October



Time is flying! It is October and every day there are less leaves on the trees. I'm in the midst of a two-week ambush of assignments and tests, but I can see the end of the tunnel.... Sorta. Haven't done much knitting but I did finish this purse a couple weeks ago when I was home. I blocked it and lined it with brown fabric. It turned out really nice, but I'm not sure if I will keep it. I don't use small bags like that very often, and I have so many others. Hopefully I can find someone to give it to for Christmas....

3 comments:

Jamie said...

That bag turned out awesome! I couldn't picture it, but it's fabulous.
Good luck with the school work.

Jill said...

Yeah, I saw it in person & it is really awesome. Make sure you give it to someone that will appreciate it!

Molly said...

ha, yeah, I learned my lesson last time......