Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fall Winding Down

So I went to Duluth today and took an excessive amount of photos...you might recognize Jay Cooke State park from my previous photos. A friend and I went back there to do a structural geology project. It was a gorgeous day, and I feel like when those come around these days it's best to take advantage since winter will be setting in before I know it. Also this weekend I rode in Critical Mass, which is just a bike ride that happens in cities the last Friday of the month and everyone just gets together and crowds out the streets to raise bicycle awareness. Its super fun to be riding around Minneapolis blocking out traffic with literally hundreds of bikers. Yesterday it went until after dark, which was sort of cool, but sort of depressing since it's getting darker too early!













No comments: