Friday, March 7, 2008

How many projects can I work on at one time?

I have managed to get some knitting time in over the past few weeks and I even went to knitting club last night! I've got lots of projects in the works, so here's what I've been working on:


Uptown Boot Socks in Plymouth Yarn Sockotta

I started these way back in September, and finally just pulled them back out this week. They are very fast... When I pulled them out on Wednesday I only had the cuff done.


Tree Jacket, in Cascade 220.

Coming along nicely. It use to be a lot longer, but I had to rip it all out because it was too big. I think this will fit better. That stitch marker? Yeah, I accidently dropped a stitch.

Cabled socks, in Kollage Lucious

I don't really like the yarn. Its very splitty, which is annoying, but it also just kind of feels like its going to fall apart. I haven't worked on these since I got back from Austin. Lately, I'm just not interested in having to think when I knit.



Brea Bag in Lion Brand Lion Wool Chunky

I have one side finished and have to do another side and the gussetts. This was really fast, I made this side in a couple days, I think. It was a while ago, though. Again, I'm not really interested in having to think.

1 comment:

Molly said...

my favorite is the bag. very pretty. make me one?