Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Chugging along...

Exactly two weeks until my thesis is due... eek! I actually feel pretty good about it, though. Ask me a week from now... I'm not sure I'll feel the same.




I have been very disciplined lately - working a strict schedule, and making time for knitting, reading, and relaxing for an hour or so before my 9pm bedtime. So, progress is slow but sure. I finished one of my Uptown boot socks. I've barely started on the second one though. I've been spending lots of time on my Brea Bag. I'm almost finished and I'm afraid I'm going to run out of yarn... Its just Lion Brand wool, so I could buy more, but the whole point of making it was to use up that yarn! Oy!




I did these little embroidered hedgehogs a while back with no plan for them. I just thought they were adorable, which they are. The other night I decided to send a package to one of my friends and I figured the little 'hogs would be a prefect patch for this red tote bag I had. My friend Cheryl made the bag while she was teaching a sewing summer camp and gave it to me when Frazier was having his surgery. My friend is kind of going through a crisis and I needed a quick package to send her... I don't think Cheryl will mind that I'm passing on her tote (I hope not, anyway!). I think it turned out really cute!

2 comments:

Molly said...

hey-- the hedge hogs are super cute... will you make me some? please please pretty please?

Jamie said...

I love the little hog-lets too. Cheers on bustin up your thesis. You're almost there.