Sunday, April 13, 2008

Yum

I worked on this Drops headband like the one I had made for my friend Julia for Christmas this weekend when I was flying to and from New Mexico to visit the last school on my list of options. I made it with the leftovers from the Tree Jacket, and ran out at the end, but it worked out because it fits really well. I wore it running today and it works well to keep my ears warm but my head cool and keep hair out of my face. Plus its super soft!
... And so, in the face of an important decision, what does one do? Why, make beer cupcakes, of course! Thanks for the recipe, Jill! Made with Bell's Kalamazoo Stout. The cream cheese frosting is a bit chunky since I don't have an electric mixer, but these are DELICIOUS!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Molly,
love the headband. I need a way to keep my hair back too, although it's too hot for a headband here. It was 75 degrees today when I was running at 5:30!
The snow is slinking away, but I'm ready for some summer fun too, running, biking, swimming.
Hope you are well
Cheers!